On the Lairds Landing Tomales Bay kayak tour, we’ll visit one of our favorite places, Lairds Landing. Once the site of a Miwok village, it was most recently occupied by Clayton Lewis, a local artist who built and restored a number of structures. Part of the Point Reyes National Seashore, it is now in a state of “arrested decay”. We’ll stop here for a visit, enjoy a brief historical presentation and have some lunch before heading back to Nick’s Cove. For soome more infor on Clayton Lewis and Lairds Landing click here.
Clavey Class / Tours FAQ Sheet
Our staff of guides are experienced tour leaders and paddlers. They also have training in First Aid/CPR, certifications from the ACA, BCU and other paddling-related organizations and love to share the joys of touring our local waterways in a kayak and helping you become a better paddler.
- Your space is not confirmed until we have received payment in full.
- We cannot make refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of the class/tour.
- If you must cancel within two weeks of your class/tour, we will apply your credit to another class.
- On-going SUP Yoga and SUP Fitness classes require a minimum of 48-hour cancellation notice.
- We will confirm your cancellation.
- Sorry, there are no refunds or credits for no shows or late arrivals.
will be asked to sign an assumption of risk and liability release prior
to participating in any class or tour. This is a requirement for our
insurance carrier; participants may not join a class or tour without a
- We reserve the right to cancel or curtail a trip
due to weather conditions or other conditions out of our control. In
this case, we do our best to provide you with another suitable date,
issue a credit or refund.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes/tours. We can take a reservation up to 4:00 PM the day before the class/tour. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate reservations the morning of the class/tour. If you would like to make a reservation the day before the class/tour after 4pm please call us at 707-766-8070 to check if space is available.