Drakes Estero Kayak Tour is one of the north bay’s gems and this is one of our best kayak tours in the Point Reyes National Seashore! Once it opens July 1st, you can explore several arms which are the homes to hundreds of bat rays and leopard sharks that will swim lazily under your kayak in crystal clear waters! There is an abundance of resident bird life: brown pelicans, white pelicans, marbled godwits, willits, long-billed curlews, whimbrels, osprey, great horned owls, and many, many more.
Launching from the beach at the Drakes Bay Oyster Company, we’ll paddle our kayaks out of Schooner Bay, crossing over to Home Bay and up along the shores passing jellies, harbor seals, bat rays and ochre stars until we reach the estero’s beach at the mouth about 4 miles away. Here you can easily walk around to the ocean side and explore the cliffs. Bring a lunch and come join us for a splendid day of paddling in one of the most majestic places in Marin County!
Appropriate clothing required.
Bring a lunch and water
- Your space is not confirmed until we have received payment in full.
- We cannot make refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of the class/tour.
- If you must cancel within two weeks of your class/tour, we will apply your credit to another class.
- On-going SUP Yoga and SUP Fitness classes require a minimum of 48-hour cancellation notice.
- We will confirm your cancellation.
- Sorry, there are no refunds or credits for no shows or late arrivals.
will be asked to sign an assumption of risk and liability release prior
to participating in any class or tour. This is a requirement for our
insurance carrier; participants may not join a class or tour without a
- We reserve the right to cancel or curtail a trip
due to weather conditions or other conditions out of our control. In
this case, we do our best to provide you with another suitable date,
issue a credit or refund.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes/tours. We can take a reservation up to 4:00 PM the day before the class/tour. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate reservations the morning of the class/tour. If you would like to make a reservation the day before the class/tour after 4pm please call us at 707-766-8070 to check if space is available.